tying up loose strings.

Posted: June 5, 2008 at 3:28 pm

so i helped stack one hundred bales of shavings in the pouring rain…that pretty much sucked as much as it could, but at least we have shavings so i don’t have to think about them again for awhile.

the vet came out and checked all the farm guys…no big surprises. everyone is in good body shape and condition and has lot’s of energy for the respective species, breeds and ages. she said percy is a perfect specimen of a young jersey steer, and even gideon and jeanette despite their ancient status, look healthy, happy and are in good shape. she will be documenting this on our vet file. so i have done all i can to put this to rest. i would appreciate if anyone hears rumours circulating they set the facts straight.

7 Comments on "tying up loose strings."

• Tracey says

You dont actually hope to quash the rumours with facts, do you Carol? 😉

I am glad all the beasts are healthy.

• Deb says

All that hassle because “the sky is falling” and in order to prove this was not only wrong, but completely vindictive, S.A.I.N.T.S. has to take a financial hit it certainly doesn’t need, and Carol has to deal with totally unnecessary stress while she is grieving a dog she loved and lost.

• Chris T says

I am glad to hear that everyone is well and thriving. As if there was ever any doubt.

• Beverly says

Rumours lol…they should get a life! Some people simply have too much time on their hands. When there is not drama to keep things lively for them they just create it. SAD!

Glad to hear things are well! My sheep shearing is not done yet either thanks to the rain 🙁

• Deb says

Gotta love euphemisms. “Rumour” is a nice one for “bald faced lie”.

i editted your comment deb…i know you are angry but i felt the “j” word was too personal. sorry.

• Deb says

It’s okay that you edited my post, Carol, and it’s really good that I took out the word I initially used. You would have had a stroke.
    So, don’t be sorry. Your blog, your rules. It’s only fair. 🙂