hook died at 4:20

Posted: August 29, 2008 at 11:17 pm

he slipped softly and easily from this life to the next. i will miss you walking on my head tonight hook, i will miss your one-eyed warm consideration, i will miss that grace with which you lived, i will miss you my little best friend.

charlie is not doing well tonight…i got a prescription from the vet for a new kind of appetite stimulant. he won’t eat or drink, we are pushing the fluids thru sc but i think there is more going on here than just his sore eye. come on charlie. don’t do this, not now.

saints welcomes nina, the 15 yr old partially blind and deaf cocker..she really likes to eat, alot.

laura and tammy and eva chipped in and started to work on the new storage shop. it is going to be beyond wonderful to have everything neatly organized in one place.

alistair and gwen jumped out their window, and then jumped over the fence to the riding ring. luckily  tammy saw them and came and got the rest of us. by the time i got to the dog gate, alistair had jumped back in the back yard and gwen jumped the riding ring fence into the shop’s parking lot cuz she thought she had found us all over there. sigh, bad athletic self actualizing dogs …be old, be crippled, be sore and be patient and stay where ever it is that i put you. you are going to give me a heart attack.

it wasn’t a really good day.

8 Comments on "hook died at 4:20"

• Sharla says

Awww I’m so sorry to hear about Hook Carol. ((Hugs))

• Chris T says

I am sad to hear about Hook. This time adopt a young and healthy cat. I know…you ‘can’t’ do that and I understand why it is just that there is so much loss. Take care of yourself.

• Emma says

God Bless Hook – Glad I got some lap time in the last time I was there. What a great, wise old boy.

• Audrey says

So sorry to hear about hook. Just saw his photo in the album – what a cutie-pie. Rest in the fact that you made the end of his life special and worth living.
    ~ Audrey ~

i will miss hook up on the kitchen counter, peering intently at everything. he was agood little cat and lucky to be yours

• Rae says

Rest in Peace Hook,you will be missed . Take care Carol, I’m so sorry for your loss.

• Cora says

RIP Hook, you had a very dignified soul.
    Hugs to you Carol.
    Cora
    PS: I was so very happy to see the pictures of the Americats outside in their run. They look so contented being able to feel the sun and walk on the grass.

• Hillevi says

Carol, I am so very sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you. God Bless You and may He help you through such a tough time.