only posting one photo until i get more sleep

Posted: February 8, 2009 at 2:33 am

here is the very adorable Skye:

skye
going to sleep now, will post more tomorrow afternoon.

10 Comments on "only posting one photo until i get more sleep"

• Beverly says

OMG…I’m SO jealous of those that get to snuggle & smooch her, she is ADORABLE!!!!

🙂 She will be cute & adorable right up until she gets outta isolation lmao 🙂

• jezebel says

Oh my lord…she is BEAUTIFUL!!!!

She does look like a mischievious little monkey though…after all, she is a malamonster! tee hee

• Chris T says

She looks like evil! Pure, unadulterated evil! Good luck Carol.

• she looks like a SAINT!!
    what a gorgeous face!! I’m jealous too.

• Meghann says

What a face! 🙂 Luckily I am no longer tempted by puppies…

• Beverly says

Had to come look AGAIN lol! I’m not tempted either 🙂 cause I KNOW that cute little Malamonster in a few short mths will require ah…about 20 km a week biking plus several times a day walks, kongs large enough to break windows, daycare to avoid losing the rest of the lino, replacement of all the china cabinet legs, lots of “sorry looks” during obedience class for the woo-wooing, investment in a garden hose company, a yard that looks like a moon-scape and and and …hehehe. There’s good reason why I only foster OLD Malamutes 🙂

she has ALREADY broken out of her pen twice today….we caught her cheerfully trucking around the medical room AND the rabbit room…so i put a lock on her door and now she is determined to chew thru the wire….she is a busy little bee!

• Nicole says

now you’re going to have to wait until i get home from work tonight cause wesley and carley demanded a walk so i don’t have time before i leave.

• Caylee says

I was going to come out this morning around 9:30am if that’s ok. I was planning on spending a couple of hours with her to keep her a bit occupied, if that’s ok.

• Caylee says

Oops that was repetative.. I need to get more sleep hehe