photos from this weekend

Posted: February 9, 2009 at 11:04 pm

Serena and her remaining kittens
serena

Skye
skye

skye:

Dusty (our blind diabetic who doesn’t like blind portugese speaking dogs)

Lucky (our blind portugese speaking golden):
lucky

Ellie mae
ellie

Ellie eating my laces
ellie

Izzy, her kong, and Paluchie
izzy and paluchie

Apollo
apollo

Joey and Al
joey and al

Diablo, being the most amazing cat ever. not much slows him down.
diablo

9 Comments on "photos from this weekend"

• wendy says

I must ask..is that White with black spots cat in the first pic an adult neutered male manx?? If so; I think he is our missing for almost 2 yrs Buddy.

• wendy says

OOps; n/m I see it is a baby kitten now, markings are almost identical to Buddy’s. Never have given up hope; made 1 stupid error and he ran away from his catsitter’s in Maple Ridge.

oh my god i just love the one of ellie eating your shoelaces. wha a cool pic

• emma says

Are the kittens still positive for ringworm?

• Sheryl says

What kind of wire is that on the partitions? Is it stucco wire? I need to make a new animal door and that looks like it would work well.

yep…it is stucco wire…i figured for recovery pens we didn’t need the heavy dog proof wire but then i wasn’t thinking about malapuppies at that particular time.

• Beverly says

Funny you mentioned that wire…cause when I saw it I wondered how long until she bent it right out of shape and/or removed it lmao!

• Caylee says

Hey Carol, I sent you an email this morning on your very old e mail and I don’t think it worked, so I’m just going to say it again. We are pretty sure we want this dog to ruin our home hehehe. Anyways, my parents would like to see her before deciding. My mom and I can come out Friday late afternoon if that’s not interfering with anything, I know, it’s a horrible time to have people out. My dad and I and my sis and brother (if they want too, hopefully not) can come out on Sunday. I know you are very busy, so please say no if you have too. Also, how have her stools been? Thank you so much for putting up with me in all this πŸ™‚

her stools are ok, still a bit soft, fri/and sun are just fine and see my next post.