Wedding Pictures

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

9 Comments on "Wedding Pictures"

• Sheila says

That was hard posting these pictures… first they were too big … then they were too small … except for that last one. It was BIG. It still is BIG but the only other way it would come out was small. So even though all the pictures were saved as web size large they all have a mind of their own.

I left the BIG picture BIG because it looked better BIG rather than small.

lol…that first pic is a re-enactment of a hippy photo my brother and sisters and me in the early 70’s…jenn found a wagon wheel over at the neighbors, dragged it over and made us re-enact the original photo (she stood in for my sister marilyn who wasn’t here so we could photoshop marilyn in later.) that was funny…exactly the same wagon wheel almost 4 decades later and 3000 miles away….back to the future has nothing on my family!

• Sheila says

I thought it was… I just couldn’t figure out how you found the same yard. LOL. Which one is you? When Jenn he emailed it to me it came huge so the picture you guys are holding up is really clear but i couldn’t figure out which one was you.

And how come on Leila’s laptop the pictures are more uniform and the BIG picture isn’t BIG on her screen.

• Hillevi says

Wonderful photos! Such a beautiful bride and handsome groom. Carol, you like like you really were enjoying yourself. Congratulations to everyone!

we are all in the same spots so look where i am now and where i was then and it’s the same me….just a helluva lot older!

oh and that was our cottage on lake ontario…for sure not the same yard!

• Pam says

Carol! What a beautiful family! And you look absolutely lovely. Congratulations!

• Lory says

Carol, your outfit was great. Love the skirt. Great looking kids and beautiful bride. Congratulations on a wonderful wedding.

PS: The first picture! What a hoot!

and the could have been bra-less sweater thing was pretty nice too!

(in the original 1970’s photo (i think i am like 16 years old or something close)..i am not wearing a bra…i even knew back then that bra’s freaking well suck!)