Come meet the saints

Posted: June 16, 2010 at 9:23 pm

(FROM JENN)

Oh when the saints come marching in …. hmmmm I don’t really know the words.

Oh well, really what I want is for the saints blog readers to come marching down thisย weekendย and get a tour of this incredible sanctuary, meet theย saints and our amazing volunteers and supporters. Bring your friends, family, co-workers, neighbours … bring them all!!! Frankly I am worried that this place is gonna be all prettied up with no one to show … there is the soap box derby in mission on saturday and father’s day is sunday … so these things are great but interferring with what I like to call SAINTS DAY(s) … so please come …

I promise to make sure all (well at least most) of the poop is scooped and Kodi only herds other dogs so you don’t need to worry about THAT hehe

8 Comments on "Come meet the saints"

• amy says

“Oh when the Saints, Oh when the Saints come marching in.. I want to be with that number! Oh when the Saints come marching in!” All I remember ๐Ÿ™‚ Thanks for the invite.

I am looking forward to the Open House and meeting the motley crew ๐Ÿ˜‰ So enjoy the blog and all that you all do for those who need you so.

• Pam says

Jenn, I love this blog and live to get up every morning to see what’s going on. I can’t think of anything I had rather do than come to this open house, but unfortunately distance is a little problem.

I’m sure you will have a great turn out so good luck! I can’t wait to hear about it!

Pam
    Nashville, TN

• Nancy Claeys says

I’m a (virtual) friend of Colleen and the Saints. Oh, how I wish I could be there for your Open House. Guess I’ll have to enjoy over the interwebs. Bless you Carol, Colleen, and all of the Saints’ workers, volunteers and supporters.

• Jenn says

Pam and Nancy, I love that SAINTS has supporters from across the Americas from Ontario to Brazil …. I will be sure to post lots of pics for those who are unfortunately too far away to join us.

• Ann says

friends in PEI too ๐Ÿ™‚ i’d love to be there….

• Amy Dalgliesh says

Me too from NC. I can’t think of a better way to spend father’s day. I hope lots of dads and families show.

• roff says

I can’t be there this year. I had a wonderful time last year (I met Jewel!) and was looking forward to attending again. But I’m visiting in North Carolina, so I must send cheers and applause from afar.

Thinking of all the Saints.

• Colleen Donnelly says

Nancy, I sooo wish you could be here. I know you would love it!