stripe was euthanized this morning.

Posted: May 23, 2011 at 3:14 pm

the top of the fridge is so empty without her there.
rest in peace stripe, you are already greatly missed.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

12 Comments on "stripe was euthanized this morning."

• Bridget says

aww, carol. ~HUGS~
    rest calmly, stripe.

• Carol Ann says

So sorry Carol. Stripe will be missed.

you are so right. the top of the fridge is just not the same. miss her popping her head out knowing it was time for canned cat food. and fergie is just adorable reminds me a little of nina with the cocked head hope pixie is going to be okay.

• Ann C says

good night Stripe…sweet dreams.

• laura says

Dear sweet Stripe….I think I brought attention to our fridge cat on every tour you were a very special Saint….you will be missed.

• Emma says

Stripe was the first cat I met when I came to SAINTS. Bless her.

• Brenda says

I guess I thought Stripe would always be on top of the fridge – She was very special! So sorry to read about this after being away all weekend. Hugs to you Carol. I’m sure she’s still perched up high somewhere watching over us.

• colleen b says

This is so sad – what a cat…RIP little lady.

• Bunny Horne says

Like Emma – Stripe was the first cat I met when I first visited SAINTS. I was standing with my back to the fridge listening intently to Laura. I felt something touching my head over and over again. I turned around and only saw the fridge. Turn back and felt something touching my head. I turned again and looked up and Stripe was playing with my hair. My heart melted. The kitchen will never be the same without her. RIP sweet Stripe.

• Bridget says

it’s the ONE thing i remember about watching videos on SAINTs, when one reporter came to see SAINTs and interview Carol… it was stripe poking her head out from her pentfridge and lightly swatting the reporter’s head. <3<3

• Bridget says

(this is apart from the individual videos made about particular animals, of course. πŸ™‚ )

• Cheryl K says

I enjoyed Stripe so much when we visited there…always friendly and wanting to visit with people passing thru…I could never believe her age at all…I love torties so much so she stood out..RIP sweet girl and may you have a fridge to hang out on in the ever after..