kristy was euthanized today…posted by laura.

Posted: February 6, 2012 at 8:33 pm

Today my sweet but tough Saint Kristy passed away peacefully. My brother who met her for the first time recently had never been around a dog with 1 eye, no teeth, tongue hanging out,and huge cancer lumps on her neck. But after witnessing this little dog just living in the moment…so excited to share my ice cream…he said in was an honour to have met Kristy and in doing so it made him a better person. I so agree with that statement. Also Mo will appreciate this, while waiting at the vets Kristy had to have a poo and then of course a full out pilates routine..she knew just what to do to make me smile during a sad time. Kristy went out like a true Saint eating a Mcdonalds burger right to the end. I was so blessed to share time with her…my pillow will be very barren tonight except for my tears….loved you Kristy and will miss you….

Photobucket

No Comments on "kristy was euthanized today…posted by laura."

thank you so much laura for giving her a great home of her own filled with happiness, love (and ice cream!)
    take care.

(for those who don’t know her story..kristy came to saints as part of the same spca cruelty seizure from a hoarding situation as tess and several of the cats…. she was so lucky to find a great home for the last part of her life…tess and the cats are still waiting.)

• Diana says

So sorry, Laura.

• Penny says

Laura & Carol – Kristy was a lucky girl to have you guys care for her. So sorry. Rest peacefully, little one.

• Brenda says

Laura; You always take the most vulnerable, and give them a safe, stable, and happy life. Thank you for that. I remember Kristy very clearly – she was very lucky to have the last part of her life spent with you.

• So sorry for your loss Laura, how lucky Kristy was to have you!

• Sorry Laura to hear of your loss. I’m sure Kristy felt the love that you all gave her.

• erin says

awww sorry laura, doesnt seem that long ago you lost chica, now kristy too. im sorry.

• Bunny Horne says

Laura, thank you thank you for giving that sweet little girl a home so she could pass on from some place special. She was such a trooper. Remember when she came to Saints how she worked in the barnyard helping us. This tiny wee dog who lived the last of her life to the fullest hanging with the big dogs, horses, pigs…. She will be missed. My sincerest condolences to you Laura.

• Helga says

Deepest sympathy, Laura.Kristy was lucky to have found you.

• Maggie says

You must be shattered, Laura. Good thoughts your way from the gang in Ruskin.

• Alison says

So sorry Laura. Kristy was the sweetest little thing. She got the best zoomies.

This was sad to read this morning, so sorry Laura,she was such a sweet dog & her time with you & your gang was probably the best that she had in a long time. She was such a character out with us in the barn, her pilates routine always brought a smile to my face.

Go softly & swiftly little one.

• Carol Ann says

So sorry to hear of your loss Laura. She sure was lucky to have been with you at the end. Sending hugs to you and yours.

• pollyb says

Laura i am truely sorry for your loss and Saints ‘ she had a love to carry her over & you will always and forever feel her with you’ hugz Polly”

• angie says

Aw Laura, so sorry…big hugs to you and Kristy, she was so cute 🙂

i am so sorry laura, you were so good to her and she was so lucky you took her. big hugs to you and rip little kristy may you have lots of love and soft pillows where you are.