Garage Sale to Benefit SAINTS rescue this Saturday!

Posted: March 12, 2012 at 7:45 pm

Photobucket

No Comments on "Garage Sale to Benefit SAINTS rescue this Saturday!"

• Helga says

To all concerned: thanks to ynour incredibly generous donation of items the garage is turning into a total treasure cave with something for every taste. Just pray to the weather gods for me.

Helga I am trying to get my poop together to get my boxes out to you.. if I can do it tomorrow night is that OK ? If it is too late I apologize it seems like time is flying past me at break neck speed.

• Helga says

Sure, Mo. Tomorrow night is fine. And I feel that way about time too. Starting to freak out about how fast all this is coming.

i have some stuff for you too helga if it is not too late. sorry time does have a way of getting away.

• sheila says

Hi Helga

I put a couple of packages in the shop in the baby crib just after 1:30 PM on Sunday. I think you had already picked up that day because the crib was empty.
    So I thought I better tell you that I put those items there.

• Helga says

Hi Sheila. I was there till about 11 AM this last Sunday and didn’t even look in the shop for stuff. What baby crib? Should I go up and check?? Derek and Jennifer brought me a load of sale items but we loaded them straight into my car from theirs.

• sheila says

There is a blue play pen (sorry not a crib) in the corner of the shop right near the garage door closest to the driveway. Carol told me that is where are the garage sale items were going.

• Carol, will you be at home early Friday afternoon, say around 2pm? If so I would like you to have a quick look through the items I am donating to the garage sale just in case you could use the odd thing yourself…I have an armload of flat flannel sheets I’ve been hoarding just for you 🙂 could you also use cotton towels? If so, I have a few that are frayed but still have lots of use in them…thanks!

• Jenn says

helga are you going to be selling some of your delicious bannana bread this year? If so I gotta get me some!!!

• Helga says

hi Jenn. That banana bread was baked by Sheila from Matus ( except for choco-banana. I did that). There will be a very small amount of baking. Given the short time for pulling all this together I won’t be able to do that as well. Plus with the early date and being forced to have it all indoors there really isn’t enough space.