Identify the Rabbits!!!

Posted: September 1, 2012 at 2:33 pm

Hopefully the link above will work properly.  The link above are pictures of the rabbits at SAINTS (via Jen).  There are 14 rabbits that have been sponsored.  I have picture of  Bob and OGrady.  Can the volunteers please identify the rabbits in the picture.  I need Amber, Anthony Hopkins, Bun Jovi, Billy, Danny, Leia, Lincoln, Ray, Stevie (RIP) and Tu identified. <br>

Please indicate which picture you are identify the rabbits in by identify them as in picture#1, 2,3 etc.  If I have missed any pictures (I think Amber and Anthony Hopkins are black rabbits), please tell me.  I can always take pictures tomorrow.<br>

Oh, I forgot will also be taking pictures of Mya.

Thanks everyone!!!

11 Comments on "Identify the Rabbits!!!"

• Curt says

I am sure that Penny has this one covered :=)

spiffy and billy, billy, thumper, tu and thumper,lincoln, princess leia, billy, clover, one of the brown betty’s, lincoln and o’grady..i will post pics of the ones that you want.

• Bunny Horne says

Matching the name to the photos would be fabulous because I will need names and photos for a fundraising project I am working on.

• Leila says

Bunny, I went through the SAINTS facebook site to get pictures for the sponsorship cards. Most of the SAINTS are named next to their pictures except most of the rabbits because I think the rabbits tend to be a bit shier than some of the species of animals and harder to get to know (well maybe the sheep are too).

Because I went through facebook, I didn’t have to bother anyone for pictures except for nameing the bunnies and less than a handful of other animals that are in foster.

• Bunny says

Hi Leila I did the same thing for my project – the challenge thou is the bunnies and I don’t want any of them left out. I will work with Penny she knows them all.

• Tammy says

I believe the one you have listed as Clover is actually Lincoln.

• Leila says

Sorry Carol, you are going to have to number the names with the pictures because something isn’t matching up for me.

I found pictures of Amber, Anthony Hopkins, Bun Jovi and Stevie.

I just need a picture of Danny and Ray or is it Danny Ray and I have split the name?

i can’t tell on this screen if that pic is white and grey or white and black..if it is white and black it is clover…white and grey is lincoln.

4 is lincoln
    5 is thumper and tu
    8 is clover or lincoln
    10 is ogrady and lincoln
    the rest are right

tammy is right..i just figured out how to enlarge it…8 is lincoln, i can now see ogrady behind him

ray is a solid steel gray rabbit…danny is a dark smoke black grey bunny

• Penny says

Hi Leila – Danny and Ray are two separate bunnies. I have a photo of Danny, so does Tammy. I can send you a copy of the photo if let me know where to send it, or you may just want to take new photos of Danny and Ray yourself. Let me know.

• Leila says

Thanks Carol. I don’t think there are any pictures of Danny and Ray as I don’t remember seeing any pictures of rabbits fitting that colour description. Penny, I will just take pictures of them tomorrow. Thanks.