the rock is still with us.

Posted: September 29, 2012 at 2:14 pm

the vet thought we were ok to try to treat the pneumonia and see how he does over the next 2 or 3 days.
i was glad to bring him home, rock was happy to get to come home..i will watch him closely for any nose dives tho just in case.

9 Comments on "the rock is still with us."

• Debra says

Yeah , Good news. I hope he comes through. I want to visit with him next weekend on my shift.

• Debra says

BTW, I was waiting all day for this post, to see the outcome. Smile on my face.

Carol, what was Squirts (guinea pig) situation/history? We love her !

• Bunny Horne says

Hi Carol we are bringing the dog house, the soft sided kennel (70 lb dog) and 3 cat trees and some pee pads if they fit in my Kia. If they don’t I will strap Brent to the roof. We are also bringing a yummy healthy mac and cheese casserole for you and/or the dogs. We will put all the animal stuff in the shop and assemble the cat trees so they are ready to be moved wherever, whenever you want.

• Curt says

Good to hear, guess I will spend some time with him on Sunday :=)

she is a pretty special little GP that is for sure..i really wanted to keep her (but sadly i am not allowed to keep all of the ones that i want cuz that would be hoarding not rescue.)
    no big history..the woman who brought her said she was about 4 yrs old and her daughter had suddenly developed a huge allergy to squirt. i think they must have spent a great deal of time with her, she is just so cool!

• Caylee says

Sending my hope that Rock is feeling better soon and able to continue on with you 🙂

Rock on Rock!!!

• Curt says

Rock on Rock, I like that one Mo

• Helga says

The Rock has a great steady loving presence. In spite of the horrors of Pahrump, or maybe because of them, he was loving to every person and all of his companion. In him we remember Asia, Misfit, Bitsy, Bruce, Brianne, Miranda, Louise and Murray. The Rock should have had a home that appreciated his great heart. Instead he is an inspiration at Saints. We love you, Rocko