hey..very poor memory here

Posted: October 9, 2012 at 2:04 pm

who was it that got us the hay cubes? did i remember to pay you all back??? and oops if not, i certainly will asap, sorry i am too stupid and we need more.

10 Comments on "hey..very poor memory here"

• Bunny Horne says

Alison and I believe Maggie got the Timothy’s cubes for Gideon. I did a blog search.

• Nicole says

Pacey Faber (11 year old barn volunteer) brought in some Timothy cubes a couple months back. If these are what you are talking about, she bought them with her own money, along with a bunch of other treats for the saints, and they were a gift from her! πŸ™‚

• Maggie says

Hi Carol
    I picked up the Timothy Cubes from a place in Aldergrove. My memory is as bad as yours so don’t remember what happened re payment and…who the hell cares?
    I can hit the road to Aldergrove on Friday and pick up more if that works for you. Let me know.

• Janey says

Today went to pick up a bottle of wine at the downtown Chilliwack Liquor Store and was delighted to see SAINTS donation boxes at each of the tills. Great work whoever got them in there! (And of course made a donation πŸ™‚

• Helga says

Could have been Julie. She has placed a lot of Saints donation boxes. Kudos to her.

• shelagh f says

same in Langley. I talked to a lady in line about
    Saints and after our chat she put in a donation. She
    thought a senior sanctuary was a lovely idea. If she
    needs a local to do pickups every now and then, if it
    is Julie, let me know

• Penny says

I notice Turtle Gardens is slipping fast in the rankings of the Aviva competition. Keep voting, people!

• Maggie says

Julie arranged with the Liquor Control Board to have Saints boxes in the Liquor stores through October.

• Barbara Ferris says

Different Topic Here; my brother and sister-in-law; have a medium size crate their dog has grown out of and were wondering if SAINTS could use another crate.
    Let me know and I’ll arrange to have it brought in

• Alison says

I picked some up at the feed store by my work. Let me know if you need more or if Maggie grabs enough from Aldergrove.
    Maggie – it’s a 2 min drive for me so if you are driving all the way to Aldergrove just for this just let me know & I will save you the drive πŸ™‚