sam and lea have gone into permanent foster care with maggie…yay!!!!

Posted: December 4, 2012 at 5:35 pm

posted by maggie

I am thrilled to tell you all that Sam and Lea joined the Calloway Clan today. I picked them up from Saints just before noon, they both jumped into the van and away we went.
We took a walk around the property when we arrived then into the house. I think Sam twigged to what this was all about before Lea and after he had a good look around he curled up on one of the dog beds. Lea was a bit more timid for about an hour then relaxed.
The cats and both Lea and Sam have met and said hello with no problem so we are now a family.
Ya us!

20 Comments on "sam and lea have gone into permanent foster care with maggie…yay!!!!"

• Janice ter Borg says

I am so happy for Sam and Lea! I love those two and would always spend time with them when I was at SAINTS. Thank you, Maggie!

• Fiona says

Yay!!! Good to hear they have settled in so well, such lovely dogs. I am sure they will be a great addition to your home Maggie.

• Penny says

Such a happy story! Congratulations Sam & Lea – and Maggie. We’ll miss them around Saints, but are SO thrilled they’ve found a loving home of their own.

• Curt says

Good to hear that more Saints are getting forever homes (As they should).

• Shawn says

So glad that two such lovely dogs found an equally lovely home. Thank you Maggie. But I admit I’m going to miss them!

• jamie says

So very happy for Sam & Leah to finally have a great home & family to call their own. Maggie you will have a great time watching them inspect their new surroundings! FYI, I will be be a stow-away when Erin comes to visit!

• erin says

as soon as they hopped into maggies van and layed down (with no coaxing either) sam gave leah i big lick on her face. i swear it was a “its gonna be alright, youll see!” kiss. one of the sweetest things ive ever seen in my whole life. and maggie…stock up on coffee, me, jamie and im sure janice are comin over!

• erin says

as soon as they hopped into maggies van and layed down (with no coaxing either) sam gave leah a big lick on her face. i swear it was a “its gonna be alright, youll see!” kiss. one of the sweetest things ive ever seen in my whole life. and maggie…stock up on coffee, me, jamie and im sure janice are comin over!

• erin says

fuck sorry

what erin have you already forgotten about me lol i need to see those two, too.

• jamie says

Erin you have a great job!!!!!

• Ann C says

That’s great news I love Sam & Leah, have fun Maggie.

• Brenda says

Wonderful news for Sam and Leah and Maggie –

• erin says

lynne i missed you! bear was lookin for bambi at the dyke the other day. he thought we shouldve waited at the gate for you guys. and yes jamie, arent i lucky to have such a great job? gonna take awhile to get a new routine that doesnt include sam n leah. my timings gonna be all off πŸ™‚

• Maggie says

Sounds like a welcome home Sam & Lea party to me

• Kim says

Yay Sam, Lea, and Maggie!!!! Congrats all around!!!

okay is it leah or lea i thought it was leah then thought it was lea cause everyone else spelt it that way but carol spelt it leah. just curious.

Whoo Hoo .. Lucky Maggie & Lucky Sam & Leah. They are such great dogs.

• Carol Ann says

Great news for everyone. Christmas has come early for all of you πŸ™‚

hi lynne..her full name is leah (lee-ah) but sometimes i shorten it esp when i am calling her to come for dinner or the end of their bedtime walk…then i call her lea (lee..like leaf minus the F)
    so either way is right..leah or lea..she knows both.