JRFM & The Peak Radio Ad for SAINTS

Posted: September 15, 2013 at 12:20 pm

I had hoped to get a live stream of the ad but couldn’t so copying over the script will have to do

_______________________________________________________________
(sfx: dog “woof” or pant -something to establish there’s a dog)
Anncr:
Meet “Rex” …. he’s an older dog, but he’s still full of love and SAINTS
was the only organization that helped him. (smile) Good boy….
(upbeat music bed)
SAINTS, the Senior Animals in Need Today Society invites
you to their 7th Annual Wishes 4 Whiskers Charity Dinner and Auction – Saturday, September 28th !
Help raise funds for senior and special needs animals.
SAINTS takes animals no one else wants – there’s no other Society quite like it.
Wishes 4 Whiskers is Sept 28th at Pitt Meadows golf Course, for
tickets – go to saints rescue dot c-a!
(Proudly sponsored by 93-7 JR FM) JR Version
(Proudly sponsored by 102.7 The Peak) Peak Version
______________________________________________________

Nicole heard the ad and she said it was wonderful!!!

If you hear it post here that you have

6 Comments on "JRFM & The Peak Radio Ad for SAINTS"

JRFM and PEAK Radio are so very kind to advertise our event every year!!!

• Brenda Mc says

I heard the ad twice on my way to SAINTS this am, as I always listen to JRFM, but when I arrived I asked Carol who the hell Rex is? I thought it was a dog I’d forgotten or missed somehow- didn’t realize Rex symbolized all SAINTS dogs. Duh!!! I thought it was a really good ad too.

I heard it yestetday driving home from SAINTS..it was great !! Well done.

• Brenda Mc says

Oh Carol: From our conversation earlier today – I actually started volunteering in the Fall of 2006, so that would make Squirt between 11-12 yrs now. He seems like such a puppy still – He should have been named Peter Pan.

• Meghann says

I heard the ad the other day too! I shrieked actually and totally freaked out my husband, who was driving and thought that he was about to hit something. LOL.

• Barbara Ferris says

I heard it on Saturday – it was great – really well done!