liam has passed away

Posted: October 1, 2013 at 7:54 am

rest in peace little sheep.

16 Comments on "liam has passed away"

• Bunny Horne says

So sad. Thank you, Carol, for doing everything you could for this wee boy.

• cheryl and stef says

so sorry for little Liam, he passed knowing kindness and love

• Leila says

That is so sad, somehow I was expecting him to make it. RIP little guy – at least past away in a place of kindness.

• Carol Ann says

Oh no poor little Liam. I was so hoping that the love and caring would save him. Horrid people who let this happen to a baby. Today I am really hoping for karma.

• Nancy says

Oh that’s so very sad for the wee little lamb. Makes me cry to think of what he endured before. At Saints though he was surrounded by love, caring and kindness for the first time in his little short life, may that bring you some comfort.
    Liam’s little life made a big impact on a lot of people.
    I’m still crying for him….

How very very sad..he was so close to having it all..I was so hoping for the happy ending. Rest in peace dear Liam..you touched the hearts of many and will be remembered always.

• another Doreen says

Aw, poor little sad Lisa/Liam.
    Bless you and the SAINTS team for trying to save him and showing him such love and kindness!

• Bridget says

~HUGS~ to imagine he was able to pass in a place, surrounded by such love and tenderness, with every possible comfort.

• Bridget says

perhaps there could be a little fundraiser in memory of Sad Liam?

• Bridget says

i think i’m jumping around a bit. i know he’ll have his windchime.
    his story has moved me a great deal over the last week.

• Lenore Henry says

Thanks to Carol and everyone at Saints for showing dear Liam what love felt like for the short time he was there – sweet dreams dear little soul.

Lenore

• Colin says

So sad I was hoping that Saints would be his home for a while. Hope you are OK Carol.

xx

• AnnC says

He was such a sweetie, like everyone else I was so hoping he would be at saints for a long, long time. Sweet dreams little buddy.

• shawn says

I was so hoping Liam had found a home that would love him and feed him and care for him….and he did albeit for a short time. We all wish he could have been part of our family for much longer to truly understand the love he deserved. Thank you Carol for trying….RIP sweet Liam.

• CC says

Thanks for all you did for him Carol. I’m gonna call u about this later.

i agree with u carol ann i sure as hell hope there is karma. to do this to any living thing is utterly cruel and it is so sad for liam what a waste of a sweet little babys life. rip little guy