Posted: January 22, 2015 at 6:57 pm

20 Comments on "we are giving away a bunch of stuff out of the shop so if saints folks need collars, leashes, ramps, a doggy treadmill, large quilts, pet coats/sweaters…let me know and I can set aside some nice stuff for your furry guys."

• Carol Ann says

I need a coat for a med size goat. She has a skin problem and not much hair. I wonder if you have anything we could use for her. Thanks

• shawn says

Carol, do you have any stairs/steps? Otis is having trouble with bed. Thanks I will be there Saturday

• Tammy says

If you have any old towels or flannel sheets that you are throwing out please save them for me. They can be holey and junky. I have a friend who can use them at his shop for rags.
    Thanks.

• Michelle says

Did Salem call dibs on anything while he was there getting in ur way?? I can help Sunday after barn bedtime?? Or is that too late? See u sunday

I have the perfect set of steps for him!

I am sure we do carol ann..I will pull out a couple of possibles and Dionne can pick which would work best.

• Kim says

Carol do you still need help tomorrow.? I can come for a few hours

• jamie says

Carol would the ramps be good size for getting in and out of a car?

it is what they are for Jamie..but honestly most dogs hate them..you are free to try one tho if you want. and do you want that double stroller thing..no one here is using it..none of the dogs out in foster are currently crippled and I am pretty damn tired of tripping over it. max is fine with his single sized stroller.

that would be great kim…I will be out there from about 10-5 again so whenever is good.

• jamie says

Thank you Carol we will be up at 9:00 to look at the ramps and dog buggy

ok…I might not be back yet but pick which ramp you want, there are a couple of different kinds…ramps and buggy are in the center pen area..the ramps are behind the treadmill which finally found a home too!

• Nicolemc says

If there are any coats that would fit my guys, id like to take a peak so please don’t chuck any good ones until I’m out Sunday!

• Lisa says

If Jamie doesn’t want or can’t use the double stroller, could you please save it for SARS?
    We just started a new program – rabbits visiting children’s hospices…so it would be perfect to use for that. Our coordinator was looking for one for awhile now.
    Thanks!

• Adele says

Hi Carol, would you still have three collars and three leashes for: a husky the size of Mika, a 17 pound dog and a 6 pound dog? I’ll be there Sunday if you have something I can look at.

• Carol Ann says

Thanks Carol and Minnie thanks you too

• Cam says

Have you blown up the shop yet Carol?

• jenn says

I would love to take a big dog bed off your hands if you have any left? I’m there Sunday. Thanks!

• jenn says

If you have two collars and leashes for mini schnauzer sized dogs, that would be great too. Thanks!

sorry none of the big dog beds are available…we need the spares due to incontinence so we can replace as needed.

also thx everyone..i have finished the sorting and the only thing we still have in excess are cat litter scoops and dog walking poop bags…everything else has found a home.