and saints welcomes…

Posted: October 20, 2015 at 9:15 pm

georgia…and as per the attached note…”an 11 yr old, nippy, unspayed but healthy chi/daxi cross.”

she was left in a crate under the trees in our driveway today.

i have no idea what was happening in her owner’s life that caused her to be left in our driveway without letting us know…i will assume that this was a desperate act, a  last resort and that someone really tried to do their best.

in any case..georgia is adorable and i am loving her already. we will get her vet checked, spayed and then find her a very great home.

welcome georgia, it will all be ok. i promise you.

6 Comments on "and saints welcomes…"

• Brenda says

Omg, sweet Georgia….so sad to be left in a driveway in a crate all alone; but thankfully it is Saints driveway. – and life will only get better for you now. Is she in the kitchen or bedroom Carol? She’ll have a few admirers being unspayed. – can’t wait to meet her

• CC says

That’s criminal code abandonment… Unless people are made accountable for their crimes against animals, nothing will change.

• alyson nerker says

Welcome Georgia <3 The Sun is shining on Saints today 😀

• Lynn says

My Katie was about 8 or so when she was dropped off on my doorstep 10 years ago today! Also a chi/dachsi cross (we say chiweiner), and what a wonderful dog she has been. She is almost blind now and hard of hearing and has dogtimers but my goodness how she still loves me! Welcome to sweet Georgia!

• Penny says

She’s SO adorable! Reminds me of my Peaches – she’s also supposed to be a daxi/chi cross (I think she’s probably a chi/jack russell cross, though). Best little dog I’ve ever had. Georgia will be loved at Saints!

• roff says

Welcome Georgia! Your luck has turned at last. Love will follow, just wait.