ellie mae has passed away

Posted: May 17, 2016 at 5:59 pm

until we meet again my darling girl.

YouTube Preview Image

16 Comments on "ellie mae has passed away"

• Dionne says

Oh no! so sorry Carol 🙁 She will be missed by so many. Bye beautiful girl.

• Nicole says

Oh no! I’m so sorry! I know how devastated you will be about this. What is saints without its pink princess. Such a very sad day.

• Helga says

Won’t be the same without the pink princess. So sorry to hear this.

• Brenda says

OMG Carol, I am so sorry to hear this.,,..what a shock. Ellie was a very special pig princess who knew love and happiness at Saints…. So very sad…big hugs to you.

• Renee says

I’m so sorry to Carol and everyone who loves Ellie. What a wonderful and brilliant creature she was. You will be missed sweetie ❤️

• shelagh f says

so, so sorry. I’m sure she had a happy life with you and everyone
    at Saints.

• Penny says

So shocked to hear this, and so sad. Hugs Carol – I know how much you loved her. She was special to everyone at Saints and it won’t ever be the same. She was a bigger than life presence, and had everyone wound around her little trotter. She will never be forgotten.

• carly says

🙁 She was such a special pig

• Lenore Henry says

Rest in peace sweet Ellie – so very sorry for your loss Carol – she will be missed.

• Arnie says

So sorry to hear this, my condolences to all that knew Ellie.

Someone should call Saint Peter and tell him to reinforce his pearly gates. There’s a new princess in town.

• Fiona says

Oh no, she was such a special pig and I know you and everyone at SAINTS will miss her. RIP pink princess

• jamie says

So very sad to read about princess Ellie. My heart hurts for you Carol & everyone who loved Ellie, she touched many with her regal pinkness.

• Ali says

I’m so sorry carol. Ellie knew how very much you loved her ❤️

• Lynn says

Oh Carol! I am so very sorry but what a wonderful life she had because of you and SAINTS.

• Laura says

What heartbreaking news. The loss of our pink friend will leave a huge void….It was such a blessing to know Ellie all these years……to witness her grace and her demands (we always bowed to our princess)…..I fondly remember your hide & seek game (who would think a 700lb pig could hide so well) Also your patience with the tours was a educational experience so many visitors cherished. Thank you Ellie for just being you……a very special girl……who will be greatly missed 🙁

Heartbroken. RIP Ellie. The barn will
    feel so empty without you.