Posted: June 10, 2016 at 10:46 am
Title says it all. Hopefully Helga can come in later today and state if she for sure is cancelling.
I’m still hoping Mother Nature will co-operate. Will decide tomorrow in the wee hours – 3 or 4 AM and will post then.
Yard Sale cancelled for June 11. Will re-schedule after Open House. I will just put out a few items today.
In a way I’m glad Helga. In the future when you reschedule I will have a ride and I will be able to buy more and thusly help SAINTS more.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Subscribe to our Newsletter !!
HAPPY SUNDAY friends! 🐽
#SAINTSrescue #yvr #vancity #sanctuary #mission #BC #LOVEforanimals pic.twitter.com/EoHg…
About 11 hours ago from S.A.I.N.T.S.'s Twitter via Twitter for iPhone
@tamarataggart Thanks for the RT and call out for little Maxx 😘xx @CTVVancouver #SAINTSrescue #Maxx #adoptasenior #adoptspecialneeds
About 3 days ago from S.A.I.N.T.S.'s Twitter via Twitter for iPhone
Donation Drop-Off Centre for SAINTS! Thx @ThePetShopBoys1 @WNWPetFirstAid for your continued support❤️️… twitter.com/i/web/st…
@CTVVancouver @darcynews @ann_luu 🐶Maxx thanks you for the call out to your peeps! ❤️️🐾 saintsrescue.ca/adop… #Maxx #SAINTSrescue
Maxx is still looking for his furever home 💛Details at saintsrescue.ca/adop… #AdoptASeniorPetMonth #seniorsrock… twitter.com/i/web/st…
About 4 days ago from S.A.I.N.T.S.'s Twitter via Twitter for iPhone