10 Years of Wishes for Whiskers!

Posted: July 5, 2016 at 11:27 am

W4W 10th Invite_1

I am looking for silent auction items. Food, alcohol, and electronics seem to do the best. I already have a lot of art work so won’t be needing anymore than what I have.

Thanks Sheila

21 Comments on "10 Years of Wishes for Whiskers!"

• suzanne says

HI Sheila,
    May I please sponsor Ziggy? And I will send for another SAINT who might need a sponsor.
    Suzanne Hawkins

• Michelle says

Hi Sheila. I can donate 5 batches of wine. Well gift certificates for 5 batches, that is.

• Emma B says

I just left a message with a couple of people about some entertainment this year. Will send you an email if I get a response.

• jamie says

Sheila I would like to sponsor chicklet & baby Jane (dogs) and nacho, William & Leo (cats). Hope it isn’t to early.

• Brenda says

Are you wanting the sponsorship names now Sheila? If so, Squirt for me….
    and LYNNE, count me in on a seat at the volunteer table, if you’re doing that again, as usual. Thanks

• Helga says

I’ll sponsor Me-Su (cat), Bob (bunny) and Logan (bunny)

• Sheila says

Thanks everyone. I was going to do a seperate post for sponsorship but so appreciate people already volunteering to sponsor.

Sheila

• Val says

Hi Sheila,
    Could you post (or email) the details about this fundraiser when you know them? 🙂 I’ve never been but it looks fun!

• Sheila says

Hi Val. Tickets are $75 each and the event starts at 6 pm
    There is a silent auction , live ribbon auction and a vegetarian buffet (vegan options as much as possible)
    NAt Hunter of the nat and drew show wil be hosting. I will be posting about this event several times between now and sept 17th

• Renee says

Dale and I will sponsor Kyah and Simon!

• sheila; Place me again this year for three tables plus Carl Elliot and his harem like always . Will as usual need amount . if I may sponsor any more let me know I’d be happy to add to the list… Thank You in Advance… Cathie K.

• Tammy says

I’ll sponsor Maestro and Sage.

• Jenn k says

I’ll sponsor Marin, Pete and Max please.

• Lynne arnason says

I will sponsor again mystic June brown buddy pepper pots boomer Luna and will sponsor a table with Cassie on it shall I try and get u a pic of her I will get together a sponsor table Brenda you r in for sure anyone else?

• Dionne says

I’m in Lynne. I’d like to sponsor Diesel, Donatello, Mick Jagger and Charlie.

• Dionne says

Charlie the rooster 🙂

• Sheila ; Please I would also like to have or sponsor
    Dee Dee and her Bff… Again thank You in Advance… Cathie K

• shawn says

Lynne, can I be with you at your table? I will sponsor Oscar (of course) and llil Buddy, Thanks!

• Curt says

Chief & Chloe for me (or should I wait for seperate post)?

• Sheila says

Hi everyone. Just in case you are wondering.. I have read all the messages and will be marking all your sponsorships. Kathy I will email you. Thanks everyone for jumping in before I even needed to ask.

• Michelle says

Hi Sheila, can I please sponsor raven and mah and her babies, little bo and peep?? Thanks very much!!