Animal Sponsorship W4W Gala

Posted: July 22, 2013 at 7:34 pm

Animal Sponsorships -And because we know that all the volunteers and fans want to see every single β€œsaints” face at the event we will again be asking for a $25 sponsorship so we can have a picture of that favorite saint at the event. The picture will be framed and have the sponsors name placed on the back of the card and best of all makes a lovely keepsake of the night.

All the animals have been sponsored!

If anyone is confused by which animals they are sponsored – please email me at events@saintsrescue.ca

Updated June 24 9:10 PM pm

55 Comments on "Animal Sponsorship W4W Gala"

hey its lynne i will also sponsor besides tess and shane, crash, andy buddy capone riley and jerry

oh i should do odie too

not to be picky but…
    there is no ben cat.(?benny dog?but he is mine,)
    conan the cat is also one of my hine guys but someone can sponsor him if they want to.
    no` hilda cat (hilda dog?)
    nor hubby cat (?hubby dog? rest in peace sweetheart!)
    tiger cat is really tigger cat..jenn just keeps calling him tiger in her photos)

helga chicken has passed away
    odin dog has been adopted but odie dog is still here
    sage is a cat not a goat
    princess and leia are the same rabbit..”princess leia”
    and nugget is a rooster (and an asshole) but not a chicken,

oh and don’t forget new
    fritz cat

• sheila says

really don’t know the animals – I looked at the pictures from the album residents of saints on facebook. I have no idea what I meant instead of Ben or what I meant instead of Hilda. I transcribed from a piece paper I wrote on as I was flicking through the facebook pictures to a spread sheet so won’t be able to figure out the mistake so I am just going to have to delete those names and maybe someone will figure out who is missing. I counted four rabbits in the picture and there were what I thought were 4 names so I figured Princess and Lei were two separate names. I am not missing any other rabbit name? I must have meant Odie for the dog.

• Helga says

I will sponsor Riley and Capone, Cliff and Leia the bunny.

• Helga says

That would be Princess Leia.

• Helga says

And I will do Pokey. I love that Pokeymon

• Ali says

Don’t forget I have puff too πŸ™‚

ok i will do two other dogs if helga wants riley and capone maybe bambi and jake is that ok

• Shiela; I would like to sponser Carl Elliot and his harem(Anne,Elizabeth and Baby) Also want have a table.. Would you E-Mail me the particular’s please(totals)…Thank You….Cathie K

you did not put me down for andy

i would like to sponsor chloe, babette, morgan and tang.
    the three remaining classy chicks and bob the bunny.
    $200…correct?

• Elisabeth says

I’d like to sponsor Mac the cat and Summer the goat.

Elisabeth Ellis

• suzanne says

I thought I had already asked for ziggy and ceecee. if I failed to do so may I please sponsor both of them? thanks

• Curt says

I will sponsor Miss Cranky (Tristie) Cat again

• Ian and Mary says

Can’t resist posting this….a sweet dog nursing a kitten…

• Meghann says

I’ll take the cows, if no one’s got them already. Thanks!

• Meghann says

Heck, I’ll take Morgan (cat) too. πŸ™‚

• Carla says

Since I am new would someone direct me where to find out what this is all about?

• Penny says

Helga beat me to Princess Leia!! Daniel Rabbit and Billy Rabbit aren’t on the list (at least, I didn’t see them ..) I’ll sponsor Anthony Hopkins and Tu (rabbits).

hi carla,
    in an effort to make sure we bring each of our animals with us to the gala fundraiser in sept. we pledge $25 for each animal we sponsor to bring in spirit with us. the goal is to get each animal sponsored so their picture can be present at one of the tables. so far, each year collectively, we have managed to bring them all.

i already have morgan meghann but i will give you her and take sunny since he is on the list instead. sunny and tang are mine anyway.

• Debra says

I will sponsor Bonnie the cat, CC the dog and Rascal the cat

• Michelle says

I would love to sponsor jack and Jill please!! πŸ™‚

• erin says

sheila, can i have ewok and jazzy if not already spoken for? thanks πŸ™‚

• Doreen Humphries says

Please put my names so sponsor Jazzy and Mini Me.
    Thanks!

• Maggie says

Sam and Leah, please

• erin says

haha, sheila, can you just give me 2 dogs or a dog and a cat,or 2 cats, whoever hasnt got a sponsor yet…this is too confusing. it doesnt really matter to me, they all need to come!

• Bunny Horne says

Glad to see that the COWS got sponsored – if they didn’t I was going to get them.

Sheila / Carol – any chance of you emailing me my animals please – Brent and I committed to sponsorship weeks back and I want to make sure we have the same SAINTS on the list. bunnyhorne@shaw.ca

I will then bring out our money this coming Sunday. Thank you so much.

• Michelle says

Can I add Paris too please? So jack and Jill and Paris. Pls and ty

• Sheila says

I went to bed at 9:30 last night and am just reading this now. I forgot that Suzanne had sponsored CC and
    Ziggy and Brent and Bunny have also sponsored Ziggy. I will email everyone who had double sponsored an animal when I get home. I am leaving the house in 5 minutes.
    Everyone else I will update also when I get home.

Thanks for your patience
    Sheila

• erin says

carol arent sunny and tang yours?

• shawn says

Hi Sheila, I will sponsor Chance as well as my other two I emailed you about (Nikki and Boomer). Thanks!

• Helga says

I’ll also do Mama T. and Fritz

erin…yes the little ;pissers are, thats why i said i’d sponsor them. i guess i should sponsor conan also since he is on the list too. thank god my dogs aren’t on there or i would be bankrupt.

• Lori says

Carol, sorry to be a pest, I sent a note in about 3 weeks ago about sponsoring Preacher and I have never heard a thing back… who do I contact? Thanks

• Bridget says

this is going to be a silly question, but i have to ask.
    i don’t really know what’s involved with sponsoring.
    what does a sponsor do?

• Bridget says

OH, i see.
    so the sponsorship per animal is 25$ per month?

• Bridget says

if it’s just 25$ per animal, for the once, i’d like to sponsor Gary and Nugget. πŸ™‚ can i pay through paypal?

there are two different kinds of sponsorships bridget..there is the ongoing $25/month…and right now there are one time only$25 sponsorships for bringing our guys in spirit to the gala.

• Bridget says

okie!
    then i’d like to sponsor Gary and Nugget for the Gala. <3
    paypal okay?

hi lori…that probably went to ann if it was one of the regular monthly sponsorships…she generally sends out a thank younote sponsors when she is mailing out the tax receipts to save on postal costs i think. one time only donors get their receipts as soon as they donate, ongoing monthly donors get theirs at the end of the year.

• AnnC says

Hi lori, can you e-mail me please cording@shaw.ca thxs Ann

• Renee says

I’ll sponsor Britney!

• Renee says

My boyfriend Dale will sponsor Ebony

• Penny says

Has Billy the rabbit been sponsored now? I don’t see him on the new “waiting for sponsor” list, and he was missing from the original list. Wouldn’t want that sweet rabbit to miss out on the gala!!

• shawn says

Add the other Nicki for me…I thought someone had taken her already. I love her….I will leave my cheque for $100 for the 4 dogs in the “special” spot….once I find it lol

hey shawn its in the foyer a black mailbox on the wall lol

• Meghann says

Sorry, Carol! I didn’t mean to take Morgan from you. πŸ™‚ I clearly wasn’t reading closely enough. I can sponsor someone else, no problem.

you keep morgan meghann, i took sunny instead. and you’re right…it is not who sponsors whom, it is getting them all sponsored for the big night that counts.