another mystery solved

Posted: May 14, 2009 at 7:07 am

why would the dryer hose rip twice in two days especially with a brand new hose installed????

oh…that would be from conan the dryer hose barbarian who apparently cannot walk across the back of the dryer without falling down.

moron.

9 Comments on "another mystery solved"

• Samantha says

my parents are looking to find a good home for a washer dryer set? Does saints need them?

• hornblower says

Get the flexible thick metal kind of ducting- much better than the floppy plastic. In fact in our prev condo we were told the plastic were a fire hazard & everyone had to have the flexible thick metal

Once it’s duct taped on, it’s pretty indestructible. AND no fires, so long as you keep the lint cleaned out!

i will look into it..thx!
    saints has 2 sets sam…we are ok, but thx too!

• Lindsay says

Carol:

I have a good queen-sized bed. It’s mine. You work with my sister, so we’re practically related….

It’s available because we sold a place on Victoria; that bed is newer, so we’ll keep it.

It’s a very good one: I have the second-worst back ever (second after you) as Amanda will tell you. Above all things, I need a good bed.

You could still get those dandy covers you like. πŸ™‚

I’ll deliver.

too late lindsay but thx so much anyway…the king size was delivered today..i am actually really glad i got the king…9 dogs and me fit on it just fine and with room to spare!

• Sheryl says

Don’t let Percy know that there is room to spare!

• Hillevi says

Don’t let Percy know – how about don’t let any of the residents of SAINTS know! And don’t let Wolfie & Zeus know – goodness knows they visit frequently as it is (but I love hearing about them when they do).

Carol, did you pay the insurance?

• Heidi says

Remember last year Carol!! you got stopped by the RCMP while you were at work and had to bench your car and pay a large fine…..Wow Lindsey, that was nice of you!

• Lindsay says

I think that was a different Lindsey. πŸ™‚

But thanks.