Voting for SAINTS

Posted: November 15, 2010 at 6:24 pm

Just to keep everything organized, here are the links to the 3 contests we are currently in.

Pepsi Challenge
Here is the how to vote for the that contest

Aviva Community Fund
How to vote

How to vote:
Visit: www.theanimalrescuesite.com
– Click on the ’Shelter Challenge’ tab
– Type in S.A.I.N.T.S. -Select CAN -then select BC
– Then click search and VOTE – Repeat Daily!!

8 Comments on "Voting for SAINTS"

• Helga says

Hi Nicole. I’ve run through all the entries on the Aviva thing and can’t find Saints.

• nicole says

Helga, have you registered yet?
    If not visit – http://www.avivacommunityfund.org/users/registration/login
    Register, then come back to the saints blog and click on the aviva logo and it should bring you directly to our page.

• Helga says

Yup. I registered. Didn’t even notice Aviva on the Saints’ blog.

• Helga says

Thanks Nicole. Done voted

• Brenda says

Thanks Nicole for setting up the “how to vote” info. If I’d looked at it first it wouldn’t have taken me so long to figure out how to sign up for the Aviva one. I’m good now – voting for all 3 challenges everyday.

• Nicloe,Thanks for the side button..Question??..When I’ve finished voting there’s not a Thank-You your finished,like in the Pepsi challenge.I’m really not sure that my vote went through…Mind you,to say I’m not computer savy would be an under-statement.Thank-You… Cathie K

• nicole says

there should be a yellow bar saying you’ve voted, it’s just above the chicken picture (between the number of votes we have and a giant check mark).

For anyone wanting to share the new voting campaign to their facebook friends, you can click here, it will make you sign into your facebook account first.

• Sheila says

I just noticed that if you if you click on like on aviva community grant face book they will give 1 dollar to save the children.

I give a small monthly donation to this organization so I thought I would give them a bit of a plug.