past saint half pint has passed away.

Posted: June 28, 2011 at 2:18 pm

It is with great sadness that we announce the passing our little SAINTS girl Half Pint. She passed away from a series of seizures on June 22nd at Yaletown Pet Hospital with both Anita and I by her side. Her body was taken to Until We Meet Again for cremation where she was laid to rest with her favorite bed, blanket, treats and flowers at her side. Anita wanted to make sure she had everything she needed in her next life.

We want to thank you for bringing her into our lives and filling us with such great memories and such great joy. She will be sadly missed and by Anita and I and also by Albert and Taffy who both had a chance to say their goodbyes.

We love you HP, peace out little girl.

Photobucket

9 Comments on "past saint half pint has passed away."

my deepest condolences anita and andy…she was a very lucky girl to be so well loved!

• Jenn says

so sorry for your loss and thankyou for loving and treasuring her so much. she was a lucky girl.

• Carol Ann says

I didn’t know her but i sure know how you feel. We loved them to the end and that’s all we can do

• Cam says

so sorry for your loss. Rest in peace little Half Pint.

• laura says

Half Pint was a cutie patutie….thanks for giving her such a loving home for the past few years

• Amy says

What a little sweetheart and how lucky she was to have found you both. So sorry for your great loss..

• Nicole N says

Half pint was beautiful. I am so sorry for your loss.

Anita & Andy, I cannot thank you enough for giving your heart & a loving home to sweet little Half-Pint. I knew Half-Pint before she came to SAINTS and for her to have found such kind caring people to spend her final years with is one of the greatest gifts there is. I know that little dog has left a large Gap & my deepest condolences are yours.

((((hugs to you both)))) & kisses to Prince Albert & Taffy

• anita quinn says

I just wanted to thank you all for your kind words.
    It means so much at a time like this. I miss “my little Half” dearly.
    Thank you.