sorry about not posting…

Posted: April 2, 2012 at 9:13 pm

i was busy piddling around most of today and then tammy, laura, mo and i went out for dinner and a movie. and now i have to go to bed to get up at 430 to get the diabetics done before we leave for vancouver.

remember to watch some of the saints dogs (lea, sam, mini me, kobe and little bambi) on city Tv channel 13 the breakfast show..they should be on around 0845 tomorrow morning.

No Comments on "sorry about not posting…"

• Bunny Horne says

Looking forward to the blog entry about what a fun adventure it was taking all those Saints to Vancouver. How many McDs did you have to hit? I will ensure I don my depends undergarment before I read your end of day recap. Will plan my lunch break for the 8:45 viewing. Good Luck.

• carly says

I will miss it! I hope there will be a link I/we(That missed it) can watch later.

• shelagh says

the dogs looked good. Long way to go for only a short
    visit, but good exposure. When you have time Carol,
    which may never happen, but maybe email me regarding
    your needs re canned and dry food, how often, how
    much etc. Bet you all are pooped, such yucky weather
    too.
    shelagh_f@hotmail.com
    604 514 9969

• Penny says

I watched the segment this morning and phoned a couple of other people to watch as well. One phoned me back saying how adorable the dogs were, especially the little guy with his tongue hanging out. It may only have been a few minutes, but was great exposure.

• Helga says

And mentioning how the money for 1000Saints is the equivalent of just a couple of mugs of coffee was brilliant. All fingers crossed for positive results from this.

• Daryle says

must say the dogs saved the day… first time I have watched the news on City TV and they (dogs) did a good job! Hope you accomplish good things

yes i will miss it also but amtoo hoping like carly that it will be blogged or something.