Posted: April 19, 2012 at 2:40 pm

our lawyers will release the funds to us (less their legal fees of just over $400.00) within a couple of days.
as agreed… i have sent emails of resolution notification to the Abbotsford Today (thank you again for covering this story), The Better Business Bureau (thank you for handling this claim) and to CTV’s Lynda Steel (thank you so much for taking on this complicated story!) and i am now notifying all of our supporters and blog readers thru this post today (thank you guys so much for rushing to help us..all of your emails and phone calls saved the day!)

SAINTS is satisfied with the full refund and this matter is now resolved.

No Comments on "SAINTS Lawyers have received FULL REPAYMENT from ADT's Authorized Dealer ADMIRAL SECURITY and are holding the funds in "trust" for us."

• roff says

Congratulations and well done!

All that remains is for a certain law firm to make a generous donations to the animals …

• dawn says

Happy dance!!!

You have done what you thought at one point was impossible. I am very proud of you for not backing off!

• colin says

Yes I agree, too bad about the legal fees.

Congrats Carol!

• Ann says

i am making an extra donation to help with legal fees…too bad about those!

• Maggie says

The best possible news!

• Ann C says

Yahoo!!

• Bunny Horne says

I’m bringing a cash donation on Sunday from Barking Babies in Yaletown. Perhaps that will help a bit with the legal fees.

• erin says

maggie! wtf! jennys weekend schedule doesnt include you! so your not coming up at all? you dont hafta do laundry yknow….all sorts of other stuff you could do thats not heavy, like you could ref me n lynnes arguements, for one (if you side with me that is, otherwise, never mind) no but seriously….your not coming back?

• Liz says

A cheque for $75.00 is on its way to help with legal fees – would do paypal, but would rather that you had all I can send. If everybody sends a little bit, that should do it, and if the lawyers are kind, then the little bits are Bonus!!

• Brigid says

Wonderful news! Too bad that it has to take a lot of public pressure to make a company to do the right thing – but it’s a satisfactory ending. Now to get those cameras up without “help” from ADT/Admiral….

• Shawna says

Great news ! So happy to hear !

• Janey says

Awesome news! Must be a huge weight off your shoulders Carol 🙂

• Brenda says

Finally – great news to hear Carol!
    On a side note to the Sunday house volunteers: Jenn already knows this, but after this Sunday, I will be away in Ontario for 4 weekends (because I leave and return on a Sunday), so just wanted to let you all know ahead of time so possibly someone can fill in? I know Caylee is leaving (ie moving to Revelstoke) in a month or so too (very sad for us,) so Sunday is getting tight again. Ann started being SAINTS bookkeeper and has left the Sunday crew, and Lynne switched to Saturdays awhile ago. Hmmmmm…. Geez, I’m starting to think it’s me they’re all trying to avoid. Maybe you’ll all come back if I leave???

• erin says

brenda i d work with you anyday, as long as its a saturday:)

• Brenda says

Ditto Erin – (as long as it’s a Sunday!)

• Maggie says

Erin…I now have a new job on Saturday morning…chief dog walker! And as a side bar keeping you and Lynn in order.
    I will be up there at the usual time but will take turns taking the guys out.

• cheryl and stef says

Fantastic news, finally a resolution.

• Lisa K says

I’m glad to hear it was resolved.

• debilyn says

Just stopped by to get an update on your adt problem. Good for you!

They sure did not seem to care about phone calls or emails! Good for you for being so determined to make it right.
    Like you need the extra bolony right?
    I know you thru Janice.

thank you and yours for all you do. When you are out there tromping in the cold and hot and feel unappreciated, believe me I relate and DO appreciate you! Debilyn in Oregon