URGENT….heads up to the may long weekend volunteers

Posted: May 8, 2012 at 6:00 pm

on the saturday we have NO ONE for the house OR the mp building and i am working a day shift.

but the good news is i am on days off on sunday and monday. so if any of the sunday or monday house or mp building volunteers could switch their shift to saturday when i am not here..i am willing and easily able to clean both buildings on sunday and/or monday when i am here and not working.

can anyone switch their shifts with me please????

No Comments on "URGENT….heads up to the may long weekend volunteers"

• ryan says

Carol I will come up on Saturday and clean house or mp room.(if no1 else can make it ill clean both)

• Ann C says

I can come in too.

• Caylee says

Hey Carol, I will come back and do this Saturday in the house but I will definately not be here the following weekend because I should be 6 hours away. 🙂

• Caylee says

Wait… I just reread that. “Long weekend”. I assumed you needed someone for this Saturday but you mean the following one. Sorry, I won’t be around for that one.

• laura says

I can help and if there are any tours hopefully they are local and we can say can you please comeback another day….

• dawn says

I can do 9-11:30 on the Saturday if someone tells me what needs to be done.

• Dionne says

I can do sat instead of sun,I will be there monday as well.

yay..if on the saturday… ann and dionne can do house…and dawn can do bunnies and ryan the rest of the mp building guys…. we can cover the basics i can catch up on laundry and whatever else when i get home from work.
    laura can lend a hand in the house if there are no tours…and i will do dionnes shift in the house on sunday.

yay..we figured it out! thx you guys so much!

• dawn says

Jenn, When you do up the schedule for that week, please give me details of what you need to get done in that area.

thanks!

shit so sorry i will not be there but am looking forward to seeing my son on his 40.birthday. i so would have helped out but looks like you have it covered.