heads up

Posted: December 23, 2013 at 9:41 pm

I was checking thru the spam comments which I rarely do and found 8 comments from regular posters in there…Helga, tammy, cathy j and jan. sorry I should have checked sooner and reversed them to not spam but if anyone notices their comments are not coming thru, please let me know and I will check the spam comments more frequently too.

7 Comments on "heads up"

• Tammy says

I was wondering where my comments were going.

• Helga says

Me,too

• Bunny Horne says

Merry Christmas, Carol, staff, fellow volunteers and all our beloved Saints. I hope you have a nice toasty Christmas Eve.
    Brent and I will be on site in the barn area Christmas Day and we will be bringing veggies and fruits for barn guys breakfast. Should be plenty left over to top up their dinners too.
    We’ve got some non-GMO granola treats for the Goats and Ziggy. By the way Carl HATES those pretty mini carrots. He loves the Chinese carrots that are gigantic but super sweet and flavorful. Apparently Carl is smarter than the average human (me) – he doesn’t want any cute acid washed mini carrots. So we’re bringing out the yummy carrots tomorrow. Sorry Carl.

• janet nicholson says

Oh Carl, you spoiled llama! I just want to wish all of you at S.A.I.N.T.S. a very Merry Christmas!

• Carol Ann says

A Very Merry Christmas to everybody at Saints from all 12 animals and 2 humans here.

• Jan says

A very Merry Christmas to all at Saint’s and happy New Year …Love Jan xx

• Jan says

Carol would you be kind enough to send love to Orion and Pasat’s foster carer’s from everyone who knew the boys from all over the world. Send them a big hug and wishing them all the very best at Christmas.