Wishes 4 Whiskers Charity Event… Preview of Animal Sponsorship Cards

Posted: August 11, 2014 at 7:30 pm

Hopefully this gets everyone thinking about the W4W event October 4th. And hopefully everyone likes the look of this years cards because it is got a whole new look….

Diesel_1
FRONT OF CARD

Diesel_2
BACK OF CARD

I still need lots and lots of silent auction items so if anyone has any connections please email. Also we have a ton of tickets to sell still.

15 Comments on "Wishes 4 Whiskers Charity Event… Preview of Animal Sponsorship Cards"

• hi sheila i am going in on a volunteer table for 8 people there is me and my daughter, brenda, tammy, shawn, her husband and father and dionne . dionne already sent in her money before she joined our table so i will take care of refundig her her portion. i will talk to the others and submit money.

looks great!!

• sheila says

Carol did you get my email that I sent today. Just want to make sure it got to you and not cyber space.

• Ali says

Man he’s stinkin cute

no i just checked sheila…no email from you,

• hey sheila did you read my comment. i have the wine holder and wine for the silent auction may get a few more things where shall i leave them

• dawn says

I have an extra seat at my table if any one needs a ticket, let me know.

thanks!

• Sheila says

Hi Lynn I did see your comment re: the volunteer table. Would you mind holding on to the silent auction items until September and then I can pick up. Just leave them in the office in the MP room with my name on it.

Cards look beautiful !!! I will confirm tickets in next couple weeks. Looking at 2 possibly 3 tables. Will also try and come up with a couple good auction items.

• Curt says

I am with Mo & Carol, the cards are cool, great, & wonderful. Diesel looks like a grumpy old Brit

• Penny says

Something wrong with grumpy ole Brits, Curt????!!!!!

• Curt says

Just saying that he looks like a sad grumpy old Brit (Churchhill ish) After all Diesel is a Brit) (no offense to your British lineage)

• Penny says

Only teasing you!!!

• Patricia Barr says

Living in Ontario cannot be of much help – but regarding silent auction items-
    once for a fund raising effort for our local shelter we had several bids on
    service items such as,” a weeks free day care for dog -” “2 weeks dog care in my home while you vacation ”
    “a week of i will walk your dog each night ”
    Ï will take your dog to the dog park once a week for a month ”
    Some even went as high as ä free weekend at my cottage”

we did quite well on these –
    Good luck with your efforts – look forward to your blog daily.
    “senior dogs rock”