Poppy Star

Posted: July 7, 2010 at 5:30 am

here by popular demand thanks to Colleen B (our little videographer) … is little miss POPPY. In this episode Poppy is desperate for attention and resorts to wildly chasing her tail. I am sorting dog coats and watching her cuteness as Colleen, the fastest videographer in the west grabs her camera …

11 Comments on "Poppy Star"

i told poppy she’d feel better after her teeth, eye and tumour removals..she did not believe me but i was right!
    she is a brand-new old dog!

• laura says

Carol the lady I brought up the other night to meet Poppy would now like to meet you and discuss taking Poppy home on a trail this Fri-Sun.

• Oh, she has the sweetest voice! What a charmer.

What a cutie, she reminds me of the pilate(sp?) loving Molly . I want a teeny weenie dog Waaaaaa

and speaking of Stars, I flipped my Tisol calendar to July this morning & WHOO HOO I get to look at Lahanie, Percy, Pete & Al for the the rest of the month… along with the entire photo collage I have around my entire work station. I get a lot of questions about the Pig laying the pond with Ellie written on her side in mud.. that was brilliant.

• Beverly says

Carmen says Poppy needs a special Diva outfit and sun hat like she has 🙂

Cute little turd…wish I was ready for another!

• Poppy says

Oh my gosh the cuteness!!

• Mauro Salles says

What a ferocious attack!!! I’m still trembling!!! 🙂

• Poppy says

I have watched this 4x today and about to again. Such happiness radiating from this little diva dog! I think I am in love 🙂

• Kim says

Miss Pop-Star at her finest, shining brightly.

• jezebel says

Thanks Collen; I totally needed that!!! Pure adorable-ness!!!!!