REMINDER: THE UPCOMING BAKE SALE

Posted: November 16, 2012 at 8:56 am

from laura…

So hopefully everyone is doing some baking for our big sale haven’t heard much from anyone…..also is there anyone out there who knows how and could print me off some colored posters about our bake sale….we need to put some up around town at vets, dog food stores etc. also maggie with your paper connection can you get our event advertised in the local paper….plus I’m looking for a few volunteers the day of the sale…pricing,selling and keeping tables full…Saints needs this to be a success!!!

11 Comments on "REMINDER: THE UPCOMING BAKE SALE"

• Maggie says

Laura, I’ll be baking for the sale. If you have a poster designed email it to me and I will have some printed. I will also contact the papers with the notice.

• Helga says

Hi Laura. I’m doing a bunch of baking plus there are 25 250g. bags of local shelled walnuts ready for the sale. I could also come and help with the sale.

• Ann C says

I’ll be baking and so is my daughter, I have a bunch of new bags for you if you need them for people to take stuff home in.

• Penny says

Laura – I can help out at the bake sale.

• laura says

KO is taking care of posters she is getting them done at Sue’s Copy Place who are always good to us. Maggie thanks for contacting the papers.
    Also Helga I already have requests for your walnuts they are a favorite from previous bake sales.

• Maggie says

Laura could you email the poster as an attachment to me please.

• Helga says

correction: 25 200g. bags of walnuts not 250 g.

• Janice D says

Hi Laura, maybe make another push on Facebook that bakers are needed. I think some times people don’t have time to read the blog and look to FB for updates.

• Leila says

Sheila has my niece Isabelle making cupcakes for the bake sale. She is a pretty good baker.

• ashley says

I’ll be bringing out baking from my family and I. Theyll be lots of plates of cookies (pretzel toffee, sugar cookies, peanut butter….). If we’re short on any particular items or there’s special requests then please let us know!

• Bunny Horne says

Laura, if you need to borrow an ez-up tent let me know – email me at home bunnyhorne@shaw.ca